Dog hair no longer has to be shed onto your floor and furniture before you can vacuum it. Now skip a step by vacuuming your dog directly with the Dyson groom tool! The Dyson groom tool is a specially designed slicker brush that attaches to the hose of most Dyson vacuums so you can brush Fido and suck up the dog hair at the same time.
The Dyson groom tool is easy to use with one hand so your other hand is free to steady your dog. You control the length of the slicker bristles for medium- or long-haired dogs by adjusting your thumb pressure. The 364 slicker bristles are positioned to remove hair with fewer strokes. In grooming mode, gentle split suction vacuums up dander and flyaway hair without the vacuum sticking to your dog. When youre done, just release the thumb trigger and the Dyson groom tool retracts the bristles and self-cleans, full suction kicking in to capture the hair into the vacuum.
The Dyson groom tool is compatible with all Dyson uprights, and most Dyson canisters. The Dyson groom tool is NOT designed to be used with Dyson handheld vacuums or Dyson cordless vacuums. The Dyson Groom tool should not be used on puppies, short-haired or curly-haired dogs like the Bichon Frise and similar breeds.
Try the Dyson groom tool with your Dyson vacuum. It saves time, helps keep your house clean and lets you bond with your faithful companion, all at the same time.
- Bristles designed for efficient hair removal with minimal strokes
- Compatible with Dyson upright or canister vacuum hoses
- Controlled with one hand
- Adjust bristle length easily with thumb pressure
- Slicker bristles retract for protection and hygiene during storage
- Gently captures hair, dander and other allergens during grooming
- Cleans easily by releasing your thumb
- Use on medium- and long-haired adult dogs
- 1 year warranty on parts and labor